New Year's Resolutions with The Jar Healthy Vending
Updated: Nov 18, 2020
Still can hear the sound of fireworks in your head? That’s alright we just stepped in 2020! Hope you all enjoyed your little breaks ad ready to rock this decade together with the Jar Healthy Vending. And, please, do not forget to check our previous week all about the Christmas gifts quiz if you were too busy last week.
Being a bit of a trivial kind what have we decided to do? Well, you’ve read the title, so sure thing you know what we are talking about. New Year's resolutions! Favorite lists to be made in hope for the most efficient year ever since. The Jar saw 2019 as a very great and productive year, so we truly want to keep the vibe going this decade as well.
1. Wake up at 6.00 am minimum every day. Yes, we do talk quite often in our blogs about the power of deep sleep and early, however, our own record is 6.30 am wake up time. So, we see it as a step for improvement in 2020.
2. Make a habit of drinking Easy Green juice.This is an elixir for health and beauty filled with a great portion of antioxidants, minerals, and phytonutrients thanks to those green veggies as kale, spinach, and celery.
3. Start practicing meditation. In 2019 our team became regular visitors of yoga studios in London but now we want to bring it to the next level, we want to learn how to meditate to become mindful. Meditation, as known by many, brings your mind tranquility and consciousness.
4. Find our own zen. This is a consequence of our previous resolution but still, it should have its own place to be on our list. It might be tough as a goal for a year to find who you truly are and how to let go the rest but at The Jar Healthy vending we see it as at least the reason to begin this way.
5. Don’t complain. We always hear this phrase that says if you stop complaining for a week you will see how different your life becomes. 3 days after New Year and we are still on track of thinking positive. Looking forward to sharing this experience with you dear readers.
6. Run more often. We have decided to make running a part of our weekly routine and reach the goal of 20 km by the end of the year. So far we’ve not been getting younger we have to support our organs to live a longer and healthier life. And the main one of them is a heart that we need to train, so we thought running would be a good option for getting us both fit and healthy.
7. Try fasting. This is one of the latest eating or rather say no eating trends that we saw coming from 2019 straight into 2020. That is why this year we decided to try regular fasting and see for ourselves if we are going to feel better as claimed by practitioners of the idea.
This is a small part of our big lists that we made for our team but we do not want to overload you with our goals for 2020. Just let us know what are yours and if you are still on them? ;)